UV Resin Tips
For best results with our UV resin, we recommend the following tips for use:
1. Use a clear mold. The resin will not cure unless it is exposed to UV light, so if you have a thick, opaque mold, that may prevent your work from curing fully.
2. Use pigments sparingly as pigments will increase the cure time of our formula. We recommend no more than 6% pigment to resin.
3. Cure the other side of your work for 60 seconds
4. For large pieces, work in layers. Cure each layer 60 seconds.
5. Always wear protective gloves and work in a well ventilated room to avoid any irritations.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime!
IG : @mr.resin.co or @mrresincrafts